Thursday 19 July 2012

Pandora's Box


Wow!  July has almost come and gone.  My last month at my current employer is very quickly coming to an end.  The nerves have settled and I’m feeling much more relaxed than my last post.  During the weekend that past though, there was a fleeting moment of vulnerability in which all the uncertainties of venturing into a new world flooded my peripheral vision nearly clouding my judgement and rendering me a messy ball of doubt.  Operative words in that sentence being “Fleeting” and “Nearly”.  I had part of my network with me and I thanked the Lord for me being so in luck.

I also completed my second week of block studies at UCT…what a mind opener!  Who thought debating for and against method-ism or whether evidence exists to prove that methodology contributes to project success could be so fun yet utterly nerve wrecking at the same time.  Here I thought it was all about waterfalls and agility….pffft.

So as things are starting to round off – man, what energy has gone into getting my life back to a manageable affair, I’m left with a heart that jumps at the thought of my new adventure awaiting me, a heart that weeps for the quick coffee breakouts in a “chat room” with my girls, a heart that is strong and ready for all things new and confounded, but most of all, I’m left with a mind that has gained wisdom and knowledge, stepping forward unlocking itself even further.

What a great feeling!!  I wish it for you all!
XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment